Day 182 Update Carnivore Keto Day 49 You know youre keto when you have burn marks from oil splattering from the pan . I also made the family Big Mac casserole. Thank you @peekabooitsme_ for the idea! They liked it. Other pic is kids keto meal: ground beef (73/27%) and scrambled eggs with cheese Lunch: ground beef and egg scramble Dinner: chorizo egg scramble and steak Dessert: SAD desserts Notable mentions: 1) almost 50 days carnivore and I absolutely loved being carnivore. I was less bloated had more energy and mental clarity. And the list goes on… but ever since falling off the wagon early July its been a roller coaster of sad diet keto lchf and/or carnivore days. Im trying but not whole-heartedly. Im under immense stress here and some days I have been using BP as a mental break and an excuse to get me-time. I know its not right and BP for long bouts gives me serious depression but some days it gives me the ability to use my voice or just rebel and say F everything. I want to go ba...
ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น